Wheh Mosiah Hero deh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    And how many do you think died because Bruce and the JLP has protected Jamaica's largest criminal network for 50 years?
    Well bruce did take a small break, so him still probably nuh reach the PNP numbers over that 50 year period. Gwaan support Omar and play like you don't know anything.

You only passionate when it involve Bruce or JLP and then somehow find excuse when it involve the PNP.

Comment

Point out my excuses for the PNP. Just one will do right now.

Thanks!

I am passionate about having a prime minister who could be extradited for supporting a narco-criminal. Just something about such things that I don't like.

I as passionate about anyone who supported Bruce's lies and hypocrisy and have not even had the decency to apologise even after their slimy leader himself issued his lame apology. In a sense, they are even worse than Bruce himself!

I have given support to those in the JLP that deserve it. However, since they all didn't see anything wrong with what the Crime Minister did, then I have to withdraw my support from the few that had earned my respect.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL. Your attitude has been the same about both parties before you even start pon Bruce case.

Excuses for one side, death for the other.

Is just like how you conveniently ignored Boxhill's connection to people you only know as a "businessman"

Comment

HUH?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Showa awful yes, but there was Rockfort posse, Spanglers and others who were PNP aligned wreaking havoc. Showa was better orgnized though.

Span Twn posse was the only one that crossed local political lines and had rivoli and tawes pen man in it. Wierd example of unity.

Comment

Is only labourite protect criminals now?

Di whole a dem did.

Skengdon, Haggart, Danhai, bulbie, etc were labourite?

If its that is you criterion (and I wont blame you for that), den you haffi choose di Rasta party. JLPNP are both hug up parties!

Comment

I may look like one, but mi a nuh eediat. They all defend them and give out guns and ammunition. However, no one to date has done so in the manner that Lyad Bruce did. All ready fi spend US$400,000 to defend him!!!

If that is not criminal I don't know what is!

Yes, it has to be about degrees. Everybody lies, but Bruce's lies to the nation and to Parliament is a little worse than lying to Mom whether you took the cookie or not.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Spending $400K to defend is criminal?? Immoral and inappropriate maybe, but not criminal.

When we consider what they have all done, I can not see much difference in degree! All ah dem are scourges, so you wont get me sticking my neck out for any of them. Them not up to OUR calibre here. Plain truth

HOWEVER, when you crash an entire economy, that is almost as bad as Pol Pot. Jam econ. future blighted

Mi nah continue argue with you as YOU are not the problem, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Spending $400K to defend is criminal?? Immoral and inappropriate maybe, but not criminal.

Willi, you are a good man...but on Likle Brucie's bareface defense of Don Dudus yuh barking down the wrong path.

I have said it before, I shall say it again, crimes were committed!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I remember clearly how the dogs were hounding for Audley's head saying he didn't know what he was doing.

I must say I was a skeptic but said give the man a little more time because of the situation he inhereted.

Big up Audley continue to prove them wrong.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i don't believe he has proven anyone wrong. but will gwaan watch him. and i do hope he is successful. not one of those who want the govt. to fail just to see back "my party'.

but Bruce gots to go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has proven behind a doubt that he can do the job. It is not that he exceptional but it prove the poor job the PNP finance team was doing and wouldn't listen to anybody who said it.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that's your opinion, sass.

what i remember is a man who had to redo the budget how many times in a year and come with new tax packages every few months.

things have apparently improved once the imf got involved. that includes the implementation of the JDX.

but i support his efforts. he seems like he is trying and him nuh lie and him no support narco terrorists! that's good enough for me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

To be fair one of those adjustment was a direct result of the pending IMF deal. Shaw may have not hit most of his fiscal target but he has always trying to change some basic fundamentals and that includes things that Omar said was not possible.

If you listen to their debate before the election you will see that many of the things he has done is what he set out to do. If done right his targets will be met and so far since this budget there has been no adjustments, and as the article states they have beaten the target. The IMF and JDX is a game changer but did you realise he had to negociate with them and create the policies.

Comment

save me the cheerleading. i will reserve my judgment. like i said, i don't have a problem with Shaw. At the very least he is trying, and him nuh lie and defend criminal!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X