iphone on fire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone on fire...

massive last week while charging my iphone 3gs on my computer via usb cable and with the phone in my hand, it literally caught on fire... the fire started at the phone connection... it was frightening...

anyway, i immediately took the phone to the att store and they instructed me to take the phone to the apple store...

the apple people promptly replaced the phone with a new one... they did not ask a question or put up any resistance... just gave me a new phone...

i am making this post because for some reason i decided to check online if there were other reported instances of the iphone being on fire... apparently, there have been other reported instances...

has anyone here ever heard of the iphone being on fire or have any similar experience...

mine was exactly as this picture... luckily, i did not sustain any injuries...

http://gizmodo.com/5582647/iphone-4-...ns-owners-hand
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

i heard they were hot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

all ya eediat bout luckily u didnt sustain any injuries. mi want sustain an injury and sustain millions from the lawsuit wha mi woulda file 'gainst dem. as long as it nuh burn mi rod of correction mi woulda good.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
        massive last week while charging my iphone 3gs on my computer via usb cable and with the phone in my hand, it literally caught on fire... the fire started at the phone connection... it was frightening...

anyway, i immediately took the phone to the att store and they instructed me to take the phone to the apple store...

the apple people promptly replaced the phone with a new one... they did not ask a question or put up any resistance... just gave me a new phone...

i am making this post because for some reason i decided to check online if there were other reported instances of the iphone being on fire... apparently, there have been other reported instances...

has anyone here ever heard of the iphone being on fire or have any similar experience...

mine was exactly as this picture... luckily, i did not sustain any injuries...

http://gizmodo.com/5582647/iphone-4-...ns-owners-hand
        What about mental injuries?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

ah bwoy...an den unnuh cuss di lawyers....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Looks like an Aye! Phone!

Comment

Working...
            X