Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Jerk Fest

come out and support Atlanta Jerk Fest.
    Promoted by one a we brethren from the site. IF him want to name himself so be it but I am asking to come out ans support.

It will be September 5

Very good festival food and music. So far Singing Melody and Anthony Malvo are listed as top performers.

It is a family thing with slides and other kids friendly stuff. Last time I went a lot of Jamaican companies were there. My kids and my visitor from England had a ball.

Come out and enjoy and part of the proceed goes towards a charity that associated with Jamaica.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Respect for that Breddren. I want to invite everyone to the 5th Annual Atlanta Caribbean Jerk Festival and Family Fun Day on Sunday Sept 5 (the day before Labor Day) noon - 11pm at Panthersville Stadium 2817 Clifton Springs Road in Decatur, GA. Nuff food, fun and music for the entire family. Also domino and ludo tournaments plus a cook off competition to find Atlanta's Top Jerk Chef. BTW we are still accepting entries for the competition. As Sass said Singing Melody and Anthony Malvo will be performing. There will also be 3 other bands and other special guest artistes. More info is available at atlantajerkfestival.com
    Follow the link below to view scenes from last year's event.

http://www.vimeo.com/13374464

Part proceeds benefit a couple local non profits. Thanks I appreciate whatever support we can get.

Respect

Ambassadah aka runawaybay aka reggae919

Comment

Working...
    X