Congrats in order to Q!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats in order to Q!

Long-time Forumite, Q, has been appointed head of the Commission of Special Investigations, or whatever it's called.

Big up, Q!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

is this in Jamaica?
    Congrats to him, wish him all the best.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Long-time Forumite, Q, has been appointed head of the Commission of Special Investigations, or whatever it's called.

Big up, Q!
        Unuh please don't give the bredren any grey hairs & stress
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Tell dat to di security forces. Is dem him gwine haffi judge when dem misbehave!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Terrence Williams appointed head of independent commission
            2010-07-29 09:14:40 | (0 Comments)

The much-touted Independent Commission of Investigation to probe abuses by members of the security forces in Jamaica is now closer to reality.

Four months after the Commission of Investigations Act was passed in Parliament to legislate the body, a commissioner has been appointed.

He is attorney-at-law Terrence Williams.

Williams is to be sworn in by the Governor General Sir Patrick Allen at King’s House, this morning.

Speaking on his monthly call-in programme Jamaica House Live last night the Prime Minister Bruce Golding said the appointment of the Commissioner is significant.

The appointment of an independent body to probe abuse by members of the security forces was among the campaign promises of the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP).

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait.. a JLP campaign promise..

Di Lyad come through wid a promise ?

Wow.

Comment

well das di ting, lyad unpredictable ...BAD!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Heh, heh.

Why Bruce juss cyaan buss out wid dis:

"You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with sense. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Peter ?, You Portia ?, I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom"

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Big up, Q!
                    im did wuk pon TV one time wid Star Trek??
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

multi faceted, multi talented..a suh wi have dem!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

As usually you in another world
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Q Dog!!, him might sen dem come still, big up Mr Q

Comment

Congrats to the man the man and wish him all the best. I know it is going to be a hard job as I said the people are very afraid of giving information to authority because they think it will reach back the bad man. I hope he will change that and make a dent into it. Tell him walk good, watch his step and nuh figet we.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Congrats to the man the man and wish him all the best. I know it is going to be a hard job as I said the people are very afraid of giving information to authority because they think it will reach back the bad man. I hope he will change that and make a dent into it. Tell him walk good, watch his step and nuh figet we.

Mosiah and a few of you good forumites can go turn Body guard fi Q Mosiah will lead off wid the Escalade, put Maudib in the back wid the WMDs!!
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X