Mo I hope Dr.Gomes is going to attend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo I hope Dr.Gomes is going to attend

the funeral of the Police officer that died in the line of duty. Why? Dr.Gomes was the one to make the statement that all the police officers should be fired. I don't think Dr.Gomes knows the work that this man did for the community. He was in his bed when civilians awoke him to accompany them to the scene of crime. he was cut down in a hail of bullets (obviously he expected some kind of country thief; but town real hot these days).

Hard working law abiding citizens are held hostage when people like Dr.Gomes (who it seems,didn't get much attention as a child) seeks to talk about human rights. Human rights? When terrorists are running all over the island killing, raping and pillaging? The whole island need to be under Marshall law if you ask me. Can't worry about human rights when terrorists have a free reign. When law and order is restored then we can consider human rights. Dr.Gomes should come to America to belittle the security forces (regardless of their faults), then coddle criminals/terrorists and see where she would end up (have special law for those kind of people here: It's called the patriot act)

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    The whole island need to be under Marshall law if you ask me.
    This is the only part that makes sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

makes sense to you. You must ask yourself why are the criminals getting portection from high places? Is it that criminals should roam free in Ja? Who does it benefit? Mo use yuh third eye and look at the economics of Ja, look who is getting killed.

Nuh worry though; dem go slip widUncle Sam, so by time him dun yuh can go carolling chrismus mawning. When lass yuh go carolling or watch night Mo?

Comment

Mo use yuh third eye and look at the economics of Ja, look who is getting killed.
        Yet yuh have a problem with Dr. Gomes?!?

Yuh righted?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

okay, look at who the criminal terorists are killing. BTW yuh tink is sucide the police committ in Hanover? Yuh tink ah him shat himself? Some serious evil out there on the island that need serious military confrontation.

If all dem foolishness did ah gwaan here in NY you would see the camouflage suits with m16s; no questions asked (straight) Dem down ah grand central right now wid juss a sidearm but if di threat level raise; civilians will be asked to stay home. Then again wi talking JA that doesn't have an interest in LAW AND ORDER.

Comment

This is a specious argument of yours.

You don't seem to quite understand the function of HR groups. I doubt that the leaders of these groups go to either the funerals of policemen...or the funerals of gunmen who may have orchestrated the deaths of police personnel.... we leave that hypocrisy for politicians....who are the main problem.

When one has money...one can defend oneself in the shytstem against all comers.

When people have NO money or power...and the STATE is unfairly against them, through its agencies like the police for example...to whom do they turn for support...you? I think not.
            They turn to HR groups....which have an absolutely indispensable role in the society.

It's not for HR groups to balance funeral-going to satisfy warped political viewpoints.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Boss if you don't have enough knowledge about a particular subject; you can remain quiet instead of spouting all kind of nonsense.

Dr.Gomes can sit in parliament and belittle the JCF, Dr.Gomes can lecture trainees but she is too good to attend the funeral of an officer who died in the line of duty? Dr.Gomes is symbolically superior to you not me.

Which state is set up unfarily against the people of Ja? Is Ja Sudan (presently)? I won't even further engage in the BS you are talking around here.
              Let me tell you about a great human rights leader: Joshua Manley.
              When more than half the population is illiterate that's a violation of human rights (Joshua adressed it).When the populace cannot enter hotels (only to work) in their own country or swim on its beaches that's a violation of human rights (Joshua adressed it) When land is sitting idle due to unpaid taxes and the people need it to farm but cannot, that's a violation of human rights, when the populace are told that the complexion of their skin may dtermine their jobs that's a violation of human rights. Joshua addressed all these and more.

Telll Dr.Gomes to go in the service industry and other sectors of JA's society (and she won't see violation of human rights but outright slavery); here she can take Ja cause to the world, she will be able to be seen on BBC and CNN. She can also take you along to make Ja's case.

Comment

Joshua Manley ??!

LOL !!!

Yuh was a serious weed smoker in the 70's ?

Mi haffi ask....

Comment

you are such a confused young man with this hodge podge of issues presented as a psychotic agglomeration.... one doesn't know where to start...

Pretty pathetic response

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Go line by line nuh? Mi know why yuh can't. Fram mi Juk yuh wid Joshua yuh tun fool. But I say be still!

Comment

Go line by line nuh? Mi know why yuh can't. Fram mi Juk yuh wid Joshua yuh tun fool. But I say be still!
                      yuh suh foolfool fi believe dis ting is about Manley

Tap worship politician....dat tun peeple inna eediat...yuh si whey it do to Maudib?

Repent. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X