• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...just another who prospered during the last 18 year

PNP rule!

------

More middle-income townhouses for Hellshire

Published: Sunday | August 1, 2010

A section of Johnson Hill Estate being developed by Global Design and Builders Limited, as seen on Wednesday, July 28.

Gregory Duncan, managing director of Global Designs and Builders Limited. - photo by Dionne Rose

The 33-year-old, who is the sole shareholder of Global Designs and Builders Limited, said he has more than 12 years' experience in the construction sector, having worked with West Indies Home Contractors' (WIHCON) planning office, where he developed his architectural-drawings skills.
    Since leaving WIHCON in 1999, Duncan said he has managed several residential and commercial developments islandwide, most of them in Hellshire and communities in Portmore.

He listed someofthese,including including an apartment complex consisting of six two-bedroom townhouses at Woodpecker Avenue, also Hellshire, which was completed in 2007.

On the commercial side of his operations, he built the Portmore Town Centre Plaza, located beside the Portmore HEART Academy and close to the Portmore Mall.

He was also responsible for the construction of Oak Park Plaza at Braeton, a 16-shop commercial development for which he was project manager.
    Duncan, who himself lives in Hellshire, said the building of homes in the area was one way of contributing to the development of his community.
    "I have done other units, but I have been concentrating on this area because I think it is underdeveloped," he said.

"With the features that Hellshire has to offer, in other countries this would be prime property. My vision is to contribute to Hellshire being developed into a middle- to upper-income area."
    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...business3.html
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I'm glad someone did....

Comment

me too! doubt if we can find another!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

seen as how everybody mash up

Comment

pop dung, even!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            me too! doubt if we can find another!
            I think you visited me in an apartment complex up on Norbrook Cres? One Bibi Gardner also has an apartment there. ...well the developer/builder is another who started his business during those 18 years.

...and then down the road is Norbrook Ruiz where a few JAD20,000,000 - JAD60,000,000 apartments went up...

...now that is 2 more in Real Estate I have mentioned. ...and tens of thousands have invested in various areas of real estate during those years.

Should I mention the young former employee of Grace Kennedy who has opened her own custom brokerage business and is doing quite well thank you?

Fact is, distribution and allied business have exploded during those years. ...but that is not the only area where gains have been made.

...I am living here (USA)...but I home also! I know what I know...and fellows like Maudib, I know...know!

...but if led by lyaid Likle Brucie...then...?????
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Consumption is good business...

Yaaaay !

Comment

Working...
              X