Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning Northern Lights Picture Last Night

www.jsonline.com

Solar storms caused a natural occurence called Northern Lights or "Aurora Borealis". I was unable to post the picture from the Milwaukee JOURNAL SENTINEL home page.

nice picture... i would have enjoyed seeing it live...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yes, one of those things that would be nice to see before di judgment!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can't find the picture
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Bruce, it sure looks like they stole a picture from Star Trek. I was in Northern British Columbia a couple of weeks ago but I wasnt lucky enough to have been there while there was sufficient solar activity to bring the lights in full.

I also noticed news in the Sentinel re Atari Bigby. He is from my hometown of Falmouth, Jamaica; and he is the first cousin to Kymani Marley. He attended the University of Central Florida here in Orlando. Folks here in Fla follow the Green Bay Packers because of him. I hope his surgery goes well and that he gets back to playing very soon.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Do You Have Your #20 Atari Bigby Jersey?

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            Bruce, it sure looks like they stole a picture from Star Trek. I was in Northern British Columbia a couple of weeks ago but I wasnt lucky enough to have been there while there was sufficient solar activity to bring the lights in full.

I also noticed news in the Sentinel re Atari Bigby. He is from my hometown of Falmouth, Jamaica; and he is the first cousin to Kymani Marley. He attended the University of Central Florida here in Orlando. Folks here in Fla follow the Green Bay Packers because of him. I hope his surgery goes well and that he gets back to playing very soon.
            Do you have your #20 Atari Bigby Packers jersey?

Comment

Working...
            X