Zip FM fire Liquid? Nuh tell me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip FM fire Liquid? Nuh tell me

him mess up and play another NFFAP tune? From me return from vacation nothing from the ZJ.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

him did deh pon suspension. him gone now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

After returning from suspension he played the x-rated version of a song around a month ago.

Comment

Appears these Zip people dont listen or they cant control themselves, there is this female with red dreadlocks who gets suspended like every two months or so..Nikki I think they call her.. they are always playing music that are not for for air play
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh mean "there was this female with red dreadlocks". Dem boot Nicky Z long time. I hear she is in NY doing her thing. I can't believe they replaced her with another twanging lady!

Nikki was sexy still! Can wear a mini dress!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            yuh mean "there was this female with red dreadlocks". Dem boot Nicky Z long time. I hear she is in NY doing her thing. I can't believe they replaced her with another twanging lady!

Nikki was sexy still! Can wear a mini dress!!

Wait ... a Bambino yuh a call twanging lady? What the Fornication? Nikki is on Irie Jam in Ny, but she chat too mucking fuch ... so mi stop listen to dem. If mi waan hear talk radio, I'll listen to Emily Crooks.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Emily should be on TV. What a waste for radio!

Is Bambino she name? Cyaan tek har fake NY accent. Gi mi back Nikki any day!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Emily should be on TV. What a waste for radio!

Is Bambino she name? Cyaan tek har fake NY accent. Gi mi back Nikki any day!
                Dude, Bambino is a man aka Trevor Offkey ... Tuesdays to Friday. I think you may be referring to the girl that work Monday morning. I think her name is Rose.

Comment

I was wondering! Cause it wud be Bambina!

Thanks! Yuh see how much I chune een since Nikki gone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X