Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah and Don1

Run way Miss London???? or a Jawge
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Me??? no sah Miss Lodon not even too bizniz wid mi. Worse how mi go say she related to NannyP.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Run way Miss London???? or a Jawge
      mi tell unnu seh skool ah start soon an she naah guh suh plentiful roun ya...anedda Don1 prophecy fulfill

chalk it up!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I may have, and for that, I am sorry.

I was probably too ruff on her the other day after posting the news item about the police who apparently killed the 15 year old boy wrongfully. She had been tough on me regarding Cheng Singh's wife, saying I didn't care and I was only supporting Cheng Singh. Of course, that was not true, but I understand why people may take it that way.

Anyway, MissLondon, if you are still reading our forum, I am sorry for using those extremely harsh words at you the other day.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It tek a big man. Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

I was probably too ruff on her the other day after posting the news item about the police who apparently killed the 15 year old boy wrongfully. She had been tough on me regarding Cheng Singh's wife, saying I didn't care and I was only supporting Cheng Singh. Of course, that was not true, but I understand why people may take it that way.

Anyway, MissLondon, if you are still reading our forum, I am sorry for using those extremely harsh words at you the other day.

This is so touching... mek mi compose miself b4 fi mi mea culpa

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

is di RBSC picnics mi trying to save. wi need as many women as possible there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

interesting .... yuh just realize that? Its not the first, I recall an ite Briggie who "hit the ground running" and as soon as you and he had different views,yuh cuss him off .... he had to leave.

You can be a little more respectful those who disagree with you, fi me, yuh can tek the gloves off, I don't give a fock ... mi back broad, but for others, damn ... take it down a notch dude.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

... sigh!
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      ...he had to leave.
                      No one has to leave. They can cuss mi off same way, if dem choose. Certainly, they are not beyond that!

The telling of lies, though, that's another matter. They might have to leave then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Errrm Im still here! lol Just been busy the last few days.

Its nice to be missed though!

Comment

You aggo tiad fi si mi face...

LoL

Comment

I was probably too ruff on her the other day after posting the news item about the police who apparently killed the 15 year old boy wrongfully. .
                            When was this? I don't think I saw that thread or story.

Comment

Hey you! How things? Good to have you back! It's no fun tracing MdmeX. She gives you that senior citizen smile and you just melt.

You now - that stiff, upper lip just begs for a beat down! And I love giving it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X