X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bad news keeps pouring in for the

doomsayers..

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...--p---_7889681

The IMF argues that "financial market conditions have improved substantially" with market interest rates falling "to levels not seen since the 1980's" amidst what they describe as "a modest appreciation of the Jamaican dollar". The IMF projects, in line with the Governor's forecast, that inflation will decline to 7.5 per cent by the end of fiscal year 2010/2011 (the bottom end of our central bank's 7.5 to 9.5 percent range).

One dunce JLP Minister of Finance exposing di 'Brilliant' Omar as a fraud.

But as some posters on hear did tell wi.. JLP, PNP.. no difference... yet another set of frauds.

you can't believe the IMF, a babylon thing that.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is long time mi waiting fi di fraud to be exposed.. man ah talk bout OLINT ponzi scheme.. the biggest PONZI scheme wi evah have was under Omar and Latti.. dem nuh penny dat doh...

Mi si dem and yuh know dem... long time mi a study dem..

Comment

"Is long time mi waiting fi di fraud to be exposed"

Huh ... you weren't paying attention? Di fraud has been exposed for a while now.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL! Wen unnu foreign banka talk unnu get suh excited!!

Vroom! Vroom! ...Next stop 1% growth!

but zero trickle down!! LoL!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh heckling getting weakah and weakah... yuh ah fade...

Comment

Heckling?? LoL!

Yuh tink peeple bizniz wid wha IMF seh?? Mi tell yuh it chupid fi believe yuh owna propaganda... like di cheering squad yuh ave roun yuh. LOL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Propaganda ?

Which of the figures quoted is the propaganda ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  doomsayers..

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...--p---_7889681

The IMF argues that "financial market conditions have improved substantially" with market interest rates falling "to levels not seen since the 1980's" amidst what they describe as "a modest appreciation of the Jamaican dollar". The IMF projects, in line with the Governor's forecast, that inflation will decline to 7.5 per cent by the end of fiscal year 2010/2011 (the bottom end of our central bank's 7.5 to 9.5 percent range).

One dunce JLP Minister of Finance exposing di 'Brilliant' Omar as a fraud.

But as some posters on hear did tell wi.. JLP, PNP.. no difference... yet another set of frauds.

Yuh a kick puppa lick too soon!
                  The long term effects of some of Audley Shaw's 'moves' are not on us yet.

As I said immediately he negotiated the JDX I have some reservations. See - my comments using search.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lol !

You can only hope.

Please amuse us.. what are some of these ill-advised moves ?

Comment

The propaganda lies in your promotion of the fallacy that the IMF is interested in Jamaica's development and that IMF opinions on the country's economic direction portend anything other than successful loan servicing.

What is required for progress is essentially not IMF type reforms.... but reform of the socio-economic shytstem inflicted on Jamaica by the JLPNP nexus of corruption.

But...keep hope alive for 3% "growth" LoL!

Comment

Please indicate where I have promoted what IMF interests are...

Thanks in advance.

By the way, would you classify this as good news or bad news ?

Comment

I thought it was KIN puppa lick.

Comment

only when it is apoltiical.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

nice tone to your queries! Keep up the faux restraint! LoL!

I didn't notice any "bad" news in the report.... but your positioning of the "good" news seems to suggest that IMF prescriptions and advices are the essential elements required for Jamaica's success.

That's a construct I disagree with... the really important reforms imho... are to the two backward, corrupt tribes and the dysfunctional system they sustain.

While I don't expect any systemic or fundamental changes in Jamaica under this IMF hegemony...I agree their loan program may be necessary in the short run...however their prescriptions are a bandaid over a gaping, gangrenous wound.. ie our broken society.

So to me...celebration of meeting this or that IMF target or passing this or that test is merely deluding ourselves that we are on the "right" track.

Absent systemic reforms Jamaica remains on the wrong track.

Comment

Working...
                              X