Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragga gone a Nationwide

from 1-5 pm.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

right station him gawn.

Comment

Uh Oh

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      from 1-5 pm.
      I guess that many (the lumpen?) will cheer loudly now! Why the hell is it that in Jamaica the lowest common denominator often seems to win ?

Louis Marriot’s well written , thought-provoking letter criticizing this clown Ragga, which was published several weeks ago in the daily Gleaner, should be a must-read for every Jamaican!

Comment

Never listen to them anyways, dont even know where to find it on the band
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Not only in Ja mi friend. Rush and the proproganda crew full up the US airwaves. The fact is negitivity sells.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

One of the greatest minds this country has ever produced The Hon Rex Nettleford (Cornwallian) reminded us that low classed people who find themselves in high places are still low classed, so in this case a Doctorate certainly does not mean this man has any meaningful contribution to make to the society.

He comes across angry all tne time especially at women
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I am sure he could make a meaningful contribution. He chooses not to.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Doctorate in many case don't mean a thing. I use to work with a lot of them so I know. One thing with most of them is that they can argue for what they want, right or wrong.

Trust me the Angry man sell pon radio and TV, just look at Fox News and other channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  One of the greatest minds this country has ever produced The Hon Rex Nettleford (Cornwallian) reminded us that low classed people who find themselves in high places are still low classed, so in this case a Doctorate certainly does not mean this man has any meaningful contribution to make to the society.

He comes across angry all tne time especially at women
                  Afterall - a bhutto in a Benz is still a bhutto!
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

howard stern, glenn beck, don imus.....but of course

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Even Benazir?
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

ohhh....dah one deh DEEP!!! LOL!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X