RUDI shut up or PUT UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUDI shut up or PUT UP

Show me where I have ever defended political thugs, criminals or accuse criminals.

Show me or stop associate my name with any such statement. I don't believe in political thugs in ANY PARTY so please I am asking you to show my support for them. Any Know criminal that is been investigated or have a case before any court.

You have been hiding behind your statements for far too long.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sass nuh worry bout dat man

Is two labourite a seek asylum (well Donaldson soon run to the embassy) is wha ah gwaan ah yaad boss? Di place ah look like Haiti now. There was a time in Ja when one could openly be PNP or JLP. Now??

Comment

*Put up or Shut Up*

Comment

Is that a threat to be ignored or a promise to be accepted? First off there is nothing you can do to shut me up. You're free to post and you can't stop me from posting. This is not like in earlier times when your party could ban books. Secondly, you are and have been an apogist for fockery when your party is involved. It is usually your knee-jerk reaction. Case in point have you been able to PUT UP the torture chambers and crocodiles in jungle yet?
        We can debate any subject you want how we debate it is up to you.

Comment

Yow Ben one at a time. It a go worse if mi have fi deal with the two a unuh same time.

Comment

ban books..?

Ah wheh di.. ?!

Mi did tink yuh was a serious fellow.. all dis time is Jawge II...

lol !! My bad...

Comment

You no see you friend want tell me fi shut up pon internet board. I find that as rediculous as telling poeple what to read. Where would such tendencies come from I wonder. You are aware that Jawge thinks I'm a Labourite don't you. You guys kill me. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Show me where I have ever defended political thugs, criminals or accuse criminals.

Show me or stop associate my name with any such statement. I don't believe in political thugs in ANY PARTY so please I am asking you to show my support for them. Any Know criminal that is been investigated or have a case before any court.

You have been hiding behind your statements for far too long.
                Dude, yuh really mek Rudi get tuh yuh?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Is that a threat to be ignored or a promise to be accepted? First off there is nothing you can do to shut me up. You're free to post and you can't stop me from posting. This is not like in earlier times when your party could ban books. Secondly, you are and have been an apogist for fockery when your party is involved. It is usually your knee-jerk reaction. Case in point have you been able to PUT UP the torture chambers and crocodiles in jungle yet?
                  We can debate any subject you want how we debate it is up to you.
                  Suh that means yuh must fabricate stuff in order to post? Duh better than that dude .... then again ....
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But ah wha gwaan roun here? How mi come inna dis ya mix up boss?

Comment

You no see you friend want tell me fi shut up pon internet board. I find that as rediculous as telling poeple what to read. Where would such tendencies come from I wonder. You are aware that Jawge thinks I'm a Labourite don't you. You guys kill me. LOL.
                      Jawge visited his dentist that day ... everybody knows you're PNP, but hide behind Jawge mistake.

Comment

Storm in teacup, don't Lazie? This too shall pass. Nuh so?

My gut feelings is that more to come.

Comment

Lazie PUT UP up one fabrication I have made or SHUT UP. OK dude.

Comment

So Lazie, it's the PNP that's causing all these problem for your party (JLP)?

Comment

Lazie PUT UP up one fabrication I have made or SHUT UP. OK dude.
                              Sass called you out on one. Hiding behind the fact that you're free to post on the board doesn't change the fact that Sass has a point.

Comment

Working...
                              X