Eva Longoria files for divorce from Spurs' Tony Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Longoria files for divorce from Spurs' Tony Parker

LOS ANGELES — Eva Longoria filed court papers Wednesday to divorce basketball star Tony Parker, citing irreconcilable differences.
    Longoria, a star of TV's "Desperate Housewives," and Parker, an NBA All-Star with the San Antonio Spurs, were married July 7, 2007. They have no children together.
    In the filing, Longoria requested that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. She had taken Parker's name when they married.
    The filing also stated the couple had a prenuptial agreement but no details were provided.

More at ...

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Ev...ny_Parker.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Whey mi kin up mout shoes deh? Desperate house wife need a strong shoulder to cry on.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Eva is a good looking chick, but he has been texting Erin.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

She find out that him was storming Brent Barry wife.
        Last edited by Me; November 17, 2010, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I gave her the ultimatum, him or me...some one had to go
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            I gave her the ultimatum, him or me...some one had to go
            Congrats boss!

Comment

If I wasnt as humble as I am I would say that is long time me a deal with har but we keeping it quiet...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

let me know when to expect some wedding cake?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X