Your honor, I was hired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your honor, I was hired

to kill someone.. I swear this is true...

statement against self interest ..... the usual view is why would someone implicate themself in the commission of a crime if it is not true. true it is that this is a rebuttable presumption, but once raised it MUST be rebutted as to the credibility of the person making the statement. motive is of course a serious consideration here.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh damn right.. mek mi karreck it..

"Your honor, I was APPROACHED and asked to 'organize' the killing.."

Not sure mi woulda chuss dat man at him word juss suh... unless he is just very approachable...

Comment

Self interest could be defined as a conflict of interest in that the party to be killed was a family member unknown to the requestor and two another family member was killed when said action was not carried out coupled with attempts on my personal life.

This bredda brave or is he a coward , regardless his self interest is his own life.Nothing to be gained monetarly, politically or is it all for a green card ?
        Last edited by Sir X; November 18, 2010, 12:55 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

should be an easy thing for the police to corroborate...

I expect JR to be facing the music very soon.. or not at all..

Comment

Lets see if its politics as usual .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I could be mistaken but Mr. Johnson has not directly implicated Robertson in the attempts on his life.

Neither has a direct correlation been made between the death of the strong-arm man and Roberston.

So.. the question is.. what evidence does Mr. Johnson have that Robertson came seeking his 'services'.. other than his statement.. ?

(who want him dead and why by the way ?)

Comment

Yuh mean lets see if it is Babyon as usual.. is di results of the police investigation gwine determine the next moves in this...

Comment

cut to the chase - JR guilty or not?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Guilty of ?

Comment

whatever!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All mi know seh is him nuh cuss badwud...

Comment

Like I said politricks as usual.I guess we need a letter head.

Comment

It is no secret that the US dept of Justice have a few Persons-of-interest in Jamaica, some of whom are on the extradition list. Apparently that list includes businessmen, law enforcement officers, and yes politicians. Could Mr. Robertson be the politician they have on their list?. I strongly suspect so. Another thing, the investigation. Do you really think ACP Les Green, I think that is his name, is capable of carrying out a comprehensive invetigation of any major crime in Jamaica?. I have a gut feeling he is not. I hope they get the FBI involved. Forget Scotland Yard please. They couldn't even figure out the recent bomb threat from Yemen, despite it staring the in the face. What a joke.

Comment

Yuh diss di JCF bad.. on such a simple ting tuh.... damn... wheh yuh seh..zero intelligence and investigative capabilities..

But den how dem always a solve di high profile murdah dem ?

Comment

Working...
                              X