I guess I won't be flying anytime soon. Well,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I won't be flying anytime soon. Well,

unless Toni Braxton, Eva or Hally gonna be a TSA agent on the days I'm flying. Dis bredda yah look like him all a enjoy it tuh.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you better nuh go a Ja. About 3 time them search you when you fly out a Mobay. The only good thing is the last time about 3 nice girls did a search mi.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      ... last time about 3 nice girls did a search mi.

Really? JTB need fi advertise that.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Saw some thing very similar being carried out in Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood International a few weeks ago on an elderly gentleman.

They were checking my camera bag close by and I overheard the young black man doing the inspection tell the man that he was gong to be putting his hands close to the man's penis.

Maybe they would give me the choice to pick who would do the searching
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

nuh Tevez faada dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X