Trump want to run for president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump want to run for president

He said is Chiney friend them laughing at us with all the things we make them get away with.

He made the comment on Good Morning America.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    He said is Chiney friend them laughing at us with all the things we make them get away with.

He made the comment on Good Morning America.
    Yeah, and his solution is to tax China. Saw him, just another publicity seeking move.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i know .... he is good at getting people to take him seriously though. he has learned the art of becoming rich and privileged because people think that you are rich and privileged.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well somebody going to have to do something. You nuh see the Fed them devalue the dollar? same effect.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

at least he is opening the conversation that something have to be done. Right now Obama is the sole person talking about it. Now all a the outsourcing pundits on CNBC and Bloomburg are open to taxing imports and putting up bariers as they realise too much people outa work and can't buy their products.

Comment

Until the Chinese respond likewise....
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

well is a silent war a gwaan right now. The Chinese know that a strong American economy means a bigger market for them so...

Comment

Yeah they know that but them making plans for the future too when they will be less dependent.

If 20% of thier country starts living a middle class lifestyle that is more than the entire US population. No mulitnational can ignore the potential of that market nuh matter what they may say publicly.

As a matter of fact the average American consumer r is just running up them mouth bout China products. Tell them fe buy a Blu-Ray player or an ipod made in the US instead of China , but it cost $600 and mek we see how them would respond.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

True still. But we need to trade, not one way. Only the Corporations a mek money from our end. Starbucks a go open 500 stores in China next year.

There has to be some balancing.

Comment

Trump would not make it past the first stages of the primary.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well, maybe the Tea Party will see to that

As long as lobbyist run Washington DC it is a hard road for the average citizens interest. Thats the change Obama had promised but really has not and probably cannot deliver.

Comment

i have to say i agree with you...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Would he run with a party or independent though? Probably independent since its all about publicity.

Comment

which party would embrace him? him would tek "mavericky" to iyah 'ieghts!

Comment

Ros Perot style. I think he would take a lot of the common sense GOP support.

Comment

Working...
                              X