X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebra get 30 years

Zebra gets 30-yr sentence for rape & buggery

Zebra.

Dancehall artiste Zebra, whose given name Garfield Vassell, was sentenced to 30 years in prison at hard labour in the St. Catherine Circuit Court Friday morning.
    On Tuesday, the court found Vassell guilty of the rape and buggery of a 14-year old girl.
    He was sentenced to 20 years on the rape charge and 10 years on the buggery charge.
    The sentences are to run consecutively.
    Zebra was previously convicted on a rape charge in 2002 and sentenced to eight years at hard labour.
    He was released in July last year.
    Prior to that in 2001, he was sentenced to three-and-a-half years imprisonment at hard labour after being found guilty of two counts of assault with intent to rape.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yeah man ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gees. Talk about a scum bag. He invented scum.

Comment

that is a sick man... as far i know, there isn't a cure for his illness... another serial rapist that should be locked up and the key thrown away...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Just wondering. Does this Guy drink a glass of wine with dinner each day or he smokes a spliff after his daily evening meal. I welcome comments particularly from those who know him.

Comment

suppose he neither drinks wine nor smoke a spliff... what then... just saying...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Wow!!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Zebra switches to Prison Stripes

fiya bun!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I would be disappointed.

Comment

Actually there is a cure....
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I think I know what he does after dinner. And I think I am right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don tink is dem bredda yah kanye a sing fah

Comment

Working...
                        X