Minister Robertson calls allegations 'rumours'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is some credibility left?!?

Scaly, the first thing is Gelding is so compromised that he can't do what he should do and ask JR to step aside. That's what happens when you yourself are so screwed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      Nope! Address the people as the man/PM/leader/his boss and simply say

1) I am aware of the matter
      2) The course of action that will be taken to get to the truth
      3) What happens after the outcome
      4) Apologise to the J'can people for having to go through this
      and finally what will be done to eliminate these types of situations in the futrue.

He needs to protect the little credibility he has left after the Dudus affair.
      ... and if the investigation doesn't produce anything, ppl will start accusing him of lying again? I think he can address the people after getting the facts from the police.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        ... and if the investigation doesn't produce anything, ppl will start accusing him of lying again? I think he can address the people after getting the facts from the police.
        But having one of your Cabinet miniters investigated where there was a crime committed or not is serious damage to the credibility of your goverment and loss of trust to your constituents..he needs to address the nation on the matter.

Comment

But the police don't say is just allegation or they going to take a serious look at it. this is just an intial look .

Don1 can write up his Vaz thesis and he would have to step aside as well if that is how you look at it.

The police is going to make a statement this week then .........
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Scaly is not just crime wi talking bout. Crime is what Bruce did. What wi talking about is MURDAH! dat nuh serious enuff fi some a wi.

even if him convicted, Lazie will say is a set up and expect him to run the Mining and Energy ministry from Horizon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              But the police don't say is just allegation or they going to take a serious look at it. this is just an intial look .

Don1 can write up his Vaz thesis and he would have to step aside as well if that is how you look at it.

The police is going to make a statement this week then .........
              Sass, initial look?!?!?! Is TREE EAR di man dem a investigate JR fah. how initial can that be?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Scaly is not just crime wi talking bout. Crime is what Bruce did. What wi talking about is MURDAH! dat nuh serious enuff fi some a wi.

even if him convicted, Lazie will say is a set up and expect him to run the Mining and Energy ministry from Horizon.
                Alrite Mosiah!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and dem cyaan put a case tuhgeddah ???

and him get appointed Minister of Energy ?

well den.. what is one more week of a 3 year investigation ?

Comment

nuh mix up Don1 inna dem ting yah but...

Daryl clean lika pit tilet
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I think you owe all pit tilets an apology.

Comment

Mosiah a you talk bout people rights. It is evident that until today the police have nothing or choose to look the other way. Once the police say we think he has committed a serious offense then I will go with you on calling for his head, but until then it could just make all politicians target because all you had to do was make an allegation to call for their head.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi nah mix you at all, You post all there was to say about Daryl Vaz so.....

Comment

LoL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

ok boss

Comment

Working...
                              X