A difference in the PNP and JLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A difference in the PNP and JLP

I think there are are big difference in how these two party try to deal with their problems.

If anything affects the PNP they bunker down, no interviews are given come out with the same lines and solve the problems internally, which is not always solved in the long term. Most people follow the line.

In the case of the JLP, there are a bunch who somebody is going leak something, somebody always disagree, somebody always will give the media what the party boss don't want and their problems are usually solved in the open.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

you have more former pnp in the jlp than former jlp in the pnp ..... that may or may not be relevant.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      I think there are are big difference in how these two party try to deal with their problems.

If anything affects the PNP they bunker down, no interviews are given come out with the same lines and solve the problems internally, which is not always solved in the long term. Most people follow the line.

In the case of the JLP, there are a bunch who somebody is going leak something, somebody always disagree, somebody always will give the media what the party boss don't want and their problems are usually solved in the open.
      perhaps you read the article in the past few days in one of our (sadly) only 2 dailies...making the same point
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I read it but that was my observation a long time ago. That is nothing new to me from the 1990s till now.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so at the end of the day, it doesn't matter that the JLP is the more corrupt of the two parties. only thing that matters is that they iron out their issues in the public.

"yeh mon, robertson put a hit out on somebody but guess what, it's ok, the JLP always deal with their problems publicly so we good."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            I read it but that was my observation a long time ago. That is nothing new to me from the 1990s till now.
            congrats

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              so at the end of the day, it doesn't matter that the JLP is the more corrupt of the two parties. only thing that matters is that they iron out their issues in the public.

"yeh mon, robertson put a hit out on somebody but guess what, it's ok, the JLP always deal with their problems publicly so we good."
              The reason they "deal with it in public" is because from their foundation under Bustamante..the JLP tribe has a "strong man" or "one don" mentality... i.e. depending on the big leader to keep discipline instead of being more rule-based.... more a party of men rather than laws as they say in the US.

The PNP is more rule-based...the rule being the Tribe is always first. The JLP believes in that rule of course but just has not developed the tradition & adherence to rules to enforce it internally.

Comment

Working...
              X