• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor who forbids Facebook caught in shameful shenanigans

Pastor who forbids Facebook caught in shameful shenanigans
    By Al Edwards
    Friday, November 26, 2010

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Pastor who forbids Facebook caught in shameful shenanigans
    By Al Edwards
    Friday, November 26, 2010

<DIV>
    <DIV style="FLOAT: left; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 300px; HEIGHT: 20px; TEXT-ALIGN: right">Tweet
    <DIV style="FLOAT: left">
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Why is the article not posting?
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

post the url then..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

The hypocrisy of some church leaders knows no bounds. Last week Caribbean Business Report told of a New Jersey pastor, Rev Cedric Miller who instructed his congregation at the Living Word Christian Fellowship Church to delete their accounts with the social networking site Facebook because it could lead to marital trouble and couples hooking-up with old flames. He declared that Facebook was "a portal to infidelity"

"I've been in extended counseling with couples with marital problems because of Facebook for the last year and a half. What happens is someone from yesterday surfaces, it leads to conversations and there have been physical meet-ups. The temptation is just too great," said Rev Cedric Miller.

Rev Cedric Miller and his wife.

Now it transpires that the good reverend is not quite the paragon of virtue he is purporting to be. According to testimony in a New Jersey court, Rev Cedric Miller admitted to having threesome sex with his wife and a male church assistant.

Rev Cedric Miller is reported to have said, "It has come to my attention that a very painful part of my past has resurfaced. My life as a minister, husband, father and friend has led me to the conviction that I must do all that I can help as many people strengthen, preserve and repair the often times fragile cords of marriage."

Last week, the pastor ordered 50 married church officials to delete their Facebook accounts or give up their positions in the church.

The Ashby Park Press has reported extensively on the sexual peccadilloes of the Rev. Cedric Miller who claims his wife had an extramarital affair with a church assistant and that he was present at many of their meetings.
        According to the Wall Street Journal, Facebook has 400 million users and is expected to rack up revenues of between US$1.2 billion and US$2 billion this year. The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers say 81 per cent of its members have used or been faced with evidence taken from Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and other social networking sites in divorce cases over the last five years. According to a 2008 report by the Pew Internet and American Life Project, about one in five adults use Facebook for flirting. Facebook has not commented on the pastor's comments regarding the social networking site. Miller told the Associated Press that in light of his 10-year old affair and his threesome he will be taking some time off.

- Langston Hughes

Comment

apparently he KNOWS what he is talking about.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gnSyuuZNOw

See him here at minute 1:20

BTW thanks to (Gamma?) for originally linking this Lenny Henry stuff....hilarious.
            Peter R

Comment

Yuh tink is ongly di PNP can claim personal domain knowledge of what they 'rally' against ?

Comment

Yes it is...

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                  Why is the article not posting?
                  A threesome with another man? Him enjoy another man dicking his own wife?
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

weird, right?

hey some have forgiven Bruce and are about to forgive Shahine, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem did fahgive PJ... nutting new...

Comment

Taking some time off, them wheel and come back again fe dem 10% of people money. LOL! A dat a the new ting inna the church.

Why even bother go church anymore, other than as a social event. Might as well just worship your God in your own privacy as you see fit and use your money to do good works as you see fit.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

where else can you find such a large number of people who may be up to join you in your shenanigans and orgies?!?

I-man, mek sense nuh man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

unnu need some god inna unnu
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

is that the pick-up line?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X