Can someone translate this for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone translate this for me

"FORMER NATIONAL Security Minister, Dr Peter Phillips, says he did not inform then Prime Minister P.J. Patterson and his Cabinet colleagues about the secret memoranda of understanding (MOU) he signed because he feared the risk of possible "unintended" disclosure.

"It was an estimate of the risk that could arise with the national security of Jamaica should someone, either wittingly or inadvertently, allow the information to flow to ears they should not flow to," Phillips testified before the Manatt-Dudus commission of enquiry yesterday.

"While I have the ultimate confidence in the members of the Cabinet, there have been occasions, in the history of Jamaica, when Cabinet secrets have been disclosed," he added."

Don1..wheh Phillips ah really seh ?

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    "FORMER NATIONAL Security Minister, Dr Peter Phillips, says he did not inform then Prime Minister P.J. Patterson and his Cabinet colleagues about the secret memoranda of understanding (MOU) he signed because he feared the risk of possible "unintended" disclosure.

"It was an estimate of the risk that could arise with the national security of Jamaica should someone, either wittingly or inadvertently, allow the information to flow to ears they should not flow to," Phillips testified before the Manatt-Dudus commission of enquiry yesterday.

"While I have the ultimate confidence in the members of the Cabinet, there have been occasions, in the history of Jamaica, when Cabinet secrets have been disclosed," he added."

Don1..wheh Phillips ah really seh ?

If him tell the cabinet then smaddy a go tell dem wife/girlfriend when dem lie down in a bed and the wife/girl friend a go tell her best friend and the best friend a go tell her man. Sooner or later Maudid and Lazie a guh know.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

A dem cayliss people was ah run di country dem times..?

Haffi mek sure dem nuh come back !

Comment

Ben can you explain how Dudus got a copy of his extradition papers ? Thanks in Advance. LOL.

Comment

Him going to tell you is Lewin LOL

Comment

You took the words out of my mouth. LOL.

Comment

LOl. Yu good!Well said.

Comment

That "thanks in advance" sounds very Jawgesque.

Comment

Bwoy.. based on Peter Phillips fear.. anyting is possible..

Comment

Boom skeng. KD just ask how did the JLP get a copy of the MOU if they were so secret?

Comment

JLP got a copy of the MOU from Skeng ? ?

Comment

Yep. Chris gave it to him together with a copy of the extradition papers.
                        Chris to Skeng: The politician bway send mi dis. A wha dis Fatha?

Comment

Mi know.. Phillips did indicate him as worried about dis.. dats why him nevah tell none ah him Cabinet colleagues..

Comment

Working...
                          X