Di Hero cracking unda pressha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di Hero cracking unda pressha

"Let me, please let me explain something to you," Phillips said angrily while pointing his finger at the chairman and knocking his fist on the desk.
    "But you're not in charge of the commission," George responded.
    "I am not in charge of it, but I demand my right under your direction," Phillips said.
    "Let me make something very, very clear," he added. "I have come to this enquiry under no compulsion. I have volunteered to be here. I am not going to be treated as somebody accused, badgered, harassed, prevented from giving answers. I don't think it is fair. It is inappropriate and there is no force from hell or elsewhere that can prevent me from getting my right to speak here."
    Phillips, who was again instructed to answer the question, said that the policy might be in documents which preceded his administration. However, he maintained that there were many instances in which the prime minister had determined that matters relating to intelligence should not be taken to Cabinet.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1Emv3j8OK

Petah mussi still feel seh him is a law unto himself...

.... all that outburst to a simple question.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Phillips a lose him cool with the circus, which is what this whole thing is. A big advertisement for Jamaica's lawyers to show the nation what them can do and everyone is trying to drop the biggest diss possible in the "smartest" manner.

Bobby Montague is really something else... him really know how fi press people button

Comment

Working...
      X