Move on from Nelson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move on from Nelson

Not a ting coming out here. Right now, I don't have a ounce of confidnece in Nelson. All him telling his lies and use amnesia tactics to undermine the exact reason for this commission. Next

di likkle man seh "I can't recall" bout 100 times ... look like one real goon

Im recall seh im nuh know "Chris" doh... LOL
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I agree.. we need to get to the MAIN EVENT...

Drivah VS whoevah draw di short straw !

Comment

PopCawn mi seh!

Mine Driva bruk down an cry like im duh las year pon TV... LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

KD tends to be repetitive...

Comment

yes.. with great effect..

mek Nelson look like one liad...or totally clueless

pick yuh chice ..LOL

Comment

KD needed that break.. nah get nuhwhere wid Nelson... bare swing and miss..

KD suppose fi tyad...

Comment

duh yuh ting Chemical...doan tap atall

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                  Not a ting coming out here. Right now, I don't have a ounce of confidnece in Nelson. All him telling his lies and use amnesia tactics to undermine the exact reason for this commission. Next
                  Strange .... how many Minster of National Security can point to the fact there has been a significant reduction in crime under their watch? Majoring in Minor Plush.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, Don't forget that the reduction started with the Tivoli Incursion, which Nelson is saying he didn't really support.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                      Lazie, Don't forget that the reduction started with the Tivoli Incursion, which Nelson is saying he didn't really support.
                      It could start when the cow jumped over the moon, KD, Peter, Derrick and others all had annual increases in crime. Dwight "Tun White" Nelson can point to the numbers while he was there.

People a express their discontent because Nelson didn't fall into Kd's traps.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Labourites are totally confused...they don't know if they're coming or going and are grasping at straws and red herrings to protect the tribe

I guess the sight of their hero's actions being publicly examined and criticised is discombobulating ... Driva doan tap atall... Seaga was right bout yuh...cyaan manage di wuk atall.... LOL

Comment

What would you think about a Minister of National Security that has a Don backing his campaign for President of the Party...

Why would a Don support such a Man... ?

Enquiry nice !

Comment

I can accept that the guy is a supporta of Phillips with what has been posted (even though the source is undisclosed I'll give you researchers the benefit of the doubt) ... now establish that he is a criminal "Don" ala Dudus/"Chris"

When you have done that ...further establish that Skeng is protected by Phillips.... an further explain why in the past 3.5 years or so the criminal has not been charged

If yuh cyaan duh dat...all yuh ah duh is yap

Comment

Yes.. all Dons was a law abiding citizen up until the USA send fi him..

Gwaan spin.. mi like si yuh act like a clown..

lol !

Comment

Working...
                              X