Damn, now thats an elegant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, now thats an elegant

slap in the face. Lets hear from the master showman KD now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    slap in the face. Lets hear from the master showman KD now.
    What happenned?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

KD took objection to a statement from Vaz,

"According to Vaz, the rationale which Phillips gave for keeping the two controversial memoranda of understanding from his Cabinet colleagues
      was lame and hypocritical.
      Vaz said if Phillips felt so strongly about it, he should have removed himself from signing the documents based on his own attendance of the funeral of a well-known 'don'."

Hugh Small in his reply, in a respectful manner point out that there are those who have daily press briefings after the Enquiry.

KD is firing back now.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Vaz continued with the LIES. Vaz said Philips had attended the funerals of well-known dons.

But I guess the little error doesn't bother you.

The difference between Peter the Great and Liad Bruce is there for all to see. Many politicians rubbed shoulders with dons over the years. Some decided enuff was enuff and did something about cutting those ties.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At what point did he cut ties with Skeng?
          LOL

I guess you have to keep up the lies, given the industry you are in.

Comment

The MOUs were don-specific, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Vaz continued with the LIES. Vaz said Philips had attended the funerals of well-known dons.

But I guess the little error doesn't bother you.

The difference between Peter the Great and Liad Bruce is there for all to see. Many politicians rubbed shoulders with dons over the years. Some decided enuff was enuff and did something about cutting those ties.
              You're the one telling lies dude. Vaz made reference to one funeral, you twist it and give the impression the man said more than one. This baseless claim of calling other liars is getting tedious modams .... duh better than that.

Comment

i heard his press conference, Lazie, with my own two ears!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what point did he cut ties with Skeng?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    i heard his press conference, Lazie, with my own two ears!
                    Really? If yuh say suh!

Comment

Working...
                    X