My close brush with Florida shop lifting arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My close brush with Florida shop lifting arrest

LOL! Now I can laugh but at the time there were flashes of headlines 'Second Jamaican journalist arrested for shoplifting in Fla'

Friday I went to a WalMart in Orlando to get some electronic stuff for my nieces and on my way through the doors the alarm went off.

An elederly lady came over to make some checks and yes, the clerk that had attended to me did turn off the security tags on the camera and cordless phones.

Good thing all the items in my bags were listed on the receipt and she just told me that it was Ok to go.

Phew
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

speakin of shop lifting in Florida

was the case against Latoya Spence dropped

Comment

Boss that happens to me all the time at Walmart and I do not even flinch, and I do not stop. Dem been having an issue with dem tags.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That was the MANUAL alarm....you were PROFILED...don't be fooled by the obvious. Question - why did the alarm go off????

Comment

Nope she has a court hearing soon...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Well the lady took each item and passed it over the scanner and it beeped loudly each time
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sheeet! At Mega Mart, my Old Navy pants sets off their alarm! They told me that themselves. Whatever the hell is in those pants?!?

Someting wong wid dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I did not know you were coming here. Have you returned to Jamaica?
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Sheeet! At Mega Mart, my Old Navy pants sets off their alarm! They told me that themselves. Whatever the hell is in those pants?!?

Someting wong wid dat!
                  Jamaican ave gun inna baggy suh ah nuh nutten dat..
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

self praise is no recommendation!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You need to remove the security tag....lol.

Comment

Duh! Why didn't I think of that!

If I could only find the damn thing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tried to find you, yes I got back on Saturday... was work, lots of it too. IAAF invited four journalists to do a series on USA hurdler David Oliver but I also had access to a number of Jamaicans as well and some more athletes like Jeremy Wariner, Tyson Gay, Blanka Vlasik, Jessica Ennis.

Also spoke to VCB, Dwight Thomas, Deloreen Ennis, Andrea Bliss and Novleen Williams Mills so stayed tuned to the Observer the next two weeks.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

you nah fi worry. You know mi woulda bail you out. I woulda just give you a weekend inna US jail so you can compare it with Barnett Street
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                            X