JLPNP: Two Rotting Fisheads... Destroying Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLPNP: Two Rotting Fisheads... Destroying Jamaica

Wen mi come yahsuh an tell unnu inna 2007 seh JLP corrupt and incompetent similar to di PNP an MUSS FLOP... nuff man seh ah propaganda an bad mind

Sorry to report that "I told you so" but...unfortunately for Jamaica ..prophecy fulfill....not that the projection was difficult if one removes the party blinkers and looks at reality..

Little did I know that the corruption and failure of leadership would be so comprehensive and that I actually underestimated the depth of the failures under Gelding.

Now it seems we may in 2012 be swopping mongrel parties.... but whichever way it tun... Dawg nyam wi suppa..

Social Contract mi seh.

Selah
    Last edited by Don1; March 15, 2011, 08:52 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

lol !

wheh yuh get dat report from.. yuh Household ?

Several policies are in place and being developed that starkly separate the parties..

This has always been the case.. and the evidence of poor policy and the disastrous effects on the part of one party is clear for all to see..

It Takes Cash to Care (dat include Social Contract)

Comment

Gotta lift my hat to you Don1. You call it the way you see it. You are not as entrenched as i previously thought.

(Just that you have more sympathy for the 'other' side though).

None-the-less both side stink to high heavens!

I over the future of Jamaica.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Gotta lift my hat to you Don1. You call it the way you see it. You are not as entrenched as i previously thought.

(Just that you have more sympathy for the 'other' side though).

None-the-less both side stink to high heavens!

I over the future of Jamaica.
        is ah HouseHold ting.. growth
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X