No announcement yet.

hugh small Q.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXACTLY!!! but KD was loud and rude without getting much of anywhere! my point exactly!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Oliver Smith on the other hand, had that email to back him up and as a result pushed the AG. His cross examination was more effective.
      pushed? proved she is a liad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        skippy!

cyaan wait fi di cross examination!

Liad Bruce say he when he met with Coke, he was always wanting to have something for the youths. whe him did say? job or sinting lakkda dat?

woooiiee! and him swear pon di same bible mi and yuh go a church wid!

Jumping to conclusion that he isn't telling the truth isn't enuff dude .... someone has to prove what he said isn't so. Calm yuhself comrade.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

VASSEL GOOD ALSO he dealt with peter phillips good

Comment

i shall remain calm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              pushed? proved she is a liad!
              Well the secretary that is to come will prove that. Don't give yuhself a wedgy yet.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes vassel is also very good. dennis morrison was pure class as an advocate. never got to see much of ian ramsay ... but dennis morrison was DAMN good!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                  VASSEL GOOD ALSO he dealt with peter phillips good
                  Thats the dude that made Squealer squealed like a pig .... "there is no one in HELL that can deny me my RIGHT to be heard!"

Comment

too late!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

phipps daughter/baily who was ROBINSON lawyers didnt question dorothy

why?

even though they contradicted each other

that was not right

robinson was too weak to make, friendship stop them from

Comment

sekkle down, labourite. all dat was red herring. di big fish deh yah now fi him roasting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think you guys are underestimating the difficulty of what KD is doing. One email made Smith look more effective. That email however supports the point KD made that the Justice Minister is not telling the truth. Lazie, you do realize that KD is one of the only people at the Commission that doesn't really have a client to discuss issues and get documents from. KD is asking questions based on what's in the public domain. Smith and otehrs have inside information that KD will never have unless someone made a mistake and contracdicted his/her self in public.

Comment

and also being a former minister on national security and justice ..... his job may be difficult but IMHO he has made it even more difficlt by grandstanding and playing to the gallery which is not a jury .... one man's opinion.

Comment

I do agree that at times he gets too caught up in the spotlight and goes way off base without having a point. He also does need to cool down and be a bit more profesional. Thee is definitely a ego thing in play here. He is a good lawyer though

Comment

please...i have no doubt that i think that he is a good lawyer ......

Comment

Working...
                                X