RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did the AG typist say this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did the AG typist say this morning?

I missed the soap opera.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

wasn't a typist..some kind of senior civil servant ... well known to KD and AJ .... i guess from their time as MONS and AG respectively.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      wasn't a typist..some kind of senior civil servant ... well known to KD and AJ .... i guess from their time as MONS and AG respectively.
      Why did they show her face on live TV? If she testifies againts the AG then I would love to see the US or Canada or Britain grant her refuge status and some money.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...Dudus--enquiry
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

the typist is testifying in CAMERA

REASON she say that she is from a dangerous section of spanish town

Comment

Dottie is fried. The JLP is really crap for putting this poor woman through this ordeal. Simply due to the fact that they had to stick to their lies.

Comment

This is tertible and i bet our leaders dont even see it, this poor lady life is at risk,if she ends up dead tomorrow , blood is on the hands of them all....oooh well its just politricks as usual
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The woman said she was given a hand-written letter and told to type an email and send it to Leys and Brady. Dottie fried.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                The woman said she was given a hand-written letter and told to type an email and send it to Leys and Brady. Dottie fried.
                ...and that is a fact!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dottie aguh seh di girl tek it pan har self, because di gal a liad and is not di 1st time she do it....dem people deh...kissteeth

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    who give her the hand-written letter? selassie-I?

Comment

Which letter she mek up har own letter , yuh nuh know dem people deh, dem aguh say di girl tek it pan har self yuh si mih.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                        the typist is testifying in CAMERA

REASON she say that she is from a dangerous section of spanish town
                        O no, this woman voice in on TV. I hope that she is from a PNP area but then she still have to travel. O, no.

Comment

not a ting gwine happen to Liad Dottie. is dis poor ooman me sorry fah! she might not be with us too long and i wouldn't be surprised if is Dott...but look at di time. gots to run!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                            O no, this woman voice in on TV. I hope that she is from a PNP area but then she still have to travel. O, no.
                            SPANISH TOWN IS MOSTLY A jlp AREA

IF mi remember right

Comment

What a great country. We can all have confidence in our Minister of National Security, our Attorney General and our Minister of National Defense who is also the Prime Minister. With these people of inegrity in charge of justice I am sure that this lady is resting easy with regard to her safety going forward.
                              I wonder if Dorothy going send the police to raid her...... Nah that could never happen.
                              Rest easy dear lady.

Comment

Working...
                              X