music lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music lovers

does anyone know the song title and artist for the ongs with the following words/chorus:

1. does any body really know, how i can get in touch with joe?

2. wish you were mine to have, wish you were mine to hold, give you my heart and soul

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

RE: music lovers

Gamma (1/28/2007)does anyone know the song title and artist for the ongs with the following words/chorus:

1. does any body really know, how i can get in touch with joe?

2. wish you were mine to have, wish you were mine to hold, give you my heart and soul
    1. <LI>Depends on which version yuh want. Hip hop .. Fat Joe, the original, I think its Jackie Moiore.</LI>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

1. joe - jackiemoore... i know this is the one you are interested in...a very hard to find track...

2. dont know the song off the top of my head... sounds familiar but cant put a pin on it...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

thanks baddaz and lazie...yes "joe" is a very hard track to find (still is, but me depan di jab!)..the other one though is tougher because i don't know the name of the song nor the artiste.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If I ever hear my woman singing about where she can find Joe, one box!!!!
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Suh what yuh would duh if she say, "Joe Grind?"
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

worse.... if is you she ask!!!

Comment

Gamma, I asked you a question at the end of the Carla Campbell thread...check it out...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X