More economic growth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More economic growth!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: More economic growth!

Finally wow :P I guess the

observer would have to be closed down before you could see a cartoon like this there LOL Is it going to snow in JA? Maybe

Comment

Jawge (2/16/2007)Finally wow :P I guess the

observer would have to be losed down before you could see a cartoon like this there LOL Is it going to snow in JA? Maybe
      Interestingly on this site I responded to Lazie on his rant about the failingson Portia andscreams about her not being suitable to lead us - that she was in office for only a few months - it is still only a few months - and she shall put her mark on/of leadership before calling an election. I went further and said he would see economic activity the like of which he would not have seen before (not in those exact works...but, I mentioned areas in which economic activity would be generated).Little would I know that the magnitude would be of this size...and, that there are stillmany other areas in which increased economic activity shall commence before the elections.

Yup~Portia had said, she cares about all Jamaica. ...and, all Jamaica shall see her works!

Press -along, Portia! Press along! (tup)(Clap) Love it!

Now that crime problem? mmmmmm????
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What has Portia done Karl? Then again ... you are so gullible.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When you say never seen before.. you mean never before in the last 18 years right ?

Comment

Maudib (2/16/2007)When you say never seen before.. you mean never before in the last 18 years right ?
            In terms of magnitude - it shall be never, before seen (period!)!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Magnitude ?

I really hope you don't expect contraction.. then again your standards when it comes to certainarea are strangely.. poor.

It is quite sad that you are excited... is suh far we fall down to ****..

Comment

Working...
              X