Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok boss stay in denial.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is Portia loud and out of control...matching your definition of a bhuttu?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        I hope we get to some positive contract ,but again when ?.....I think its sooner than we think.

Me personally ,revolution, they need to bomb parliament, reject the Imf, give us 50 years of communism, educate the people and then the economy will grow like CUBA, VENEZ & CHINA....lol

Wont happen but its a dream, tell me if it isnt better than the Sh*t we have now.

Yuh jinking too much bad liquor
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Portia putting people in there place is culturally acceptable ,ask Audley Shaw.Her behaviour wasnt deviant , or loud ,she speaks in a high tone when making a point e.g Bruce,Seaga & Manley. In others words no ,it is not deviant behaviour like calling for kicking off of ones face ,or berating/degrading one in a sexual nature.Most importantly people can grow and learn to be a better person,holding them or denigrating them in a position is classist and that is your/JLP problem,they believe growth is impossible.

Portia has out grown you thus unnuh get mash up.
          Last edited by Sir X; January 6, 2012, 05:19 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yep almost 40 years of depression jamaican rum.We better hope the masses arent as drunk as I am....lol

Comment

Is it the norm for women in our society to behave as if they are selling fish in a fish market? If you have no problem with that behaviour then fine...I do...

Comment

Keep it up ..selling fish in a market,truly sad she strikes you as such...O.K for the men to put people in there place at oppourtune times but not Portia?

Man wi talking Jamaican politricks.

Audley Shaw to me is the standard bearer.Portia has class...memba mi tell yuh suh , in cultural relativism terms,it is appealing, and it gets better with age,yes she has matured as a person.Now in terms of governance,we have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                X