No announcement yet.

Obama an agent of the British Monarchy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama an agent of the British Monarchy?

Just ran into a group of protesters wanting Obama out of office. 1 greeted me, I greeted her , "... don't you want to get rid of Obama" she asked. "... sure ... and replace him with who?" Clearly I was wrong thinking she was gonna say Romney, Ron Paul, The Trump or even Ralph Nader.... to my surprise she said "Biden"! Of course I burst out laughing.

I told her I was listening for something convincing but she should realize that both Biden and Obama support the same policies.

She starting talking a bunch of gibberish ... what caught my attention was that Obama was an agent of the British Monarchy ....

As I drove off I saw a poster of Obama with Hilter's moustache. Freedom of expression. What a liberty.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

not to stray.........but u support Jamaica becoming a republic

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      not to stray.........but u support Jamaica becoming a republic
      It neither here nor there for me. The most important thing to me is the economy.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how much it aggo cost?

Comment

Working...
        X