So Mitt Romney didn't win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mitt Romney didn't win

the Iowa caucuses? How this impact anything now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Paul will win caucuses and Romney will win the big primaries. The ensuing deadlock aggo set up Jeb as the compromise candidate at the convention.

Suh di ting set as of now...

Bush cousin Obama serve him purpose (titular liberal installed to ram in repressive laws unopposed by the civil libertarians, as him supposed to be one of them). Hammer aggo fall when Jeb tek ova. Dem seh him a di smart son.

This is the conspiracy thinking, and dem man deh a prove right more and more nowadays...

Mek wi watch and see...

Comment

The ensuing deadlock aggo set up Jeb as the compromise candidate at the convention.

I see you have had a few drinks at the rum bar this evening.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Watch and see nuh.

Is like yuh naah read up di play....

Unless Romney can rout Paul before dem convo, then the scenario I describe is a distinct possibility.

Anyway, cant tek credit for the analysis, as its not mine, but it mek mi guh...mmmmmhhhh?

Comment

Possible but still very unlikely.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Unless the stage set long time....

Some tings nuh leff to chance.... LoL

Comment

You notice how the media continues to ignore Ron Paul. Even moderators skipping the man during the debates.

Comment

me notice. mi predict long time seh romney does not have nous to take "the south" in the GOP primary.

he is in big trouble now and that is bad news for the GOP! the good news for them is that gingrich handle pressure better than him!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Really though, you can imagine Ron Paul as the Republican nominee? The man say the US military fe come home and lef people country alone! How the Repug hawks coulda ever defend dat? Truss me Obama would win 45-50 states against Ron Paul.

But I hope him don't run as a 3rd party candidate cause that would be unpredictable, although it would more likely help Obama.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

..a few drinks?

I was thinking that Ras Willi need to ease-up on the bush-tiger....
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X