No announcement yet.

BlackBerry shrivels to a Prune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what apps would you like on a berry that not there and what is your most common complaint. Interesting to know.

Comment

Two eediat a slap each other on the back...nobody said anything about switching to Blackberry because of BBM...but you two clowns keep at it

Comment

Let me do this slowly .........

1)You said BBM is a killer app

2) Definition of a killer app (from Wikipedia):
        Any computer program that is so necessary or desirable that it proves the core value of some larger technology, such as computer hardware, gaming console, software, or an operating system.

Examples: Visicalc SOLD Apple 2 computers, Space Invaders SOLD Atari consoles. Super Mario Bros SOLD Nintendo machines. THOSE name killer app

3) I made the point that SINCE nobody is getting or switching to Blackberry phones simply for BBM.......THEREFORE

4) BBM is NOT a killer app

See how the argument all ties together now? Hope that helps.

BTW I recommend that you follow my "How Not to Make Stupid Posts" learning series. I would hate to have to use your posts in future coursework.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

um.. too late..

Comment

definition of a Killer App:

Siri

The mother of all Killer Apps.. mi did give unnuh a prips from wheh day.. :-)

Comment

why yuh chatting about the losers ?

Stap waste time..

Apple or Google.. pick one.

My recommendation is Apple..

Comment

DWL>>>>>>>>>>
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

YEs you did and you might be proven right if iPhone 5 kill a few more mobile platforms. Not quite there yet though.

When you leave out the politics you usually have some useful information fe share
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nothing wrong with the iPhone if you like to be a slave to their closed platform...Samsung Galaxy II all day...everyday...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      what apps would you like on a berry that not there and what is your most common complaint. Interesting to know.
                      I have no Blackberry, no wishes for it or "feelings" about it...and no complaint. It's merely another platform like the others.

What I have is a market analysis: The company's recent management moves were confused to the point of ridicule...so the big boys were told to pack their bag and go by the Board

The technology is very secure but not flexible and their strategy around their OS and UI has been backward... so developers shun the platform.... I know since I talk to app developers on a regular basis on a project.

The tablet they introduced is a complete flop... no relief there in a market that's exploding for IOS & Android.

As a consequence of the above the stock price and market valuation has tanked by 90%... and vultures are circling the carcass for a cheap meal

From my perspective there's little more I need to know...let's see what the magic bullet you're telegraphing is all about...but they will NEVER again have anything close to the market positioning of just a few years ago. They should study the Palm story for clues on a possible fate
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Incisive analysis...Spoken like a true Coke University graduate...doan tap atall Graddy

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Here you go retardo: http://www.readingrockets.org/helping/

Comment

Sorry...told u before...I don't click on Coke U links

Fear of contamination

Any update on Dudus?? Lang time yuh nuh buss nutten. Yuh naw guh check dat ah foreign?
                            ********!! Mi figget seh yuh nuh able... Mi bredrin know one woman whe cyan get yuh some new, bonafide Papah wen yuh ready fi try foreign again... but fret nat...Babylon ah look afta "Chris"

Mi ear seh wen di sentence dun Witness Protection ave one house fi dat inna Alaska sumwhey... Dem kall di Relocatiom "From Coke to Snow" wooiiee mi Belly!!
                            Last edited by Don1; January 26, 2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Okay retardo...noted

Comment

Yuh safe Coke U...duh yuh ting yes

Comment

Working...
                                X