No announcement yet.

I Was Almost A Victim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man a soldier inna di ting Rasta, how yuh mean buss back sump'n yes, glad fi hear di I escape unscathed.

Comment

Glad you are alive to tell the tale. Sorry to hear. BTW - why would someone put a hit on you?? Why are you associating it with politics?

Comment

Can't be internet related...yu sure is not stray bullet?

Comment

Trying to figure that one out myself...maybe it was a robbery attempt...disregard the politics thing...you know i always have to add a little humour to di ting

Comment

you nah fi inna nothing fi a man put hit on you. A man can just nuh like how you a move, Man think you a come take over them business or client or you come from foriegn with a little something. You never know.

A can bet if it is a hit it has nothing to do with politics.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              you nah fi inna nothing fi a man put hit on you. A man can just nuh like how you a move, Man think you a come take over them business or client or you come from foriegn with a little something. You never know.

A can bet if it is a hit it has nothing to do with politics.
              ... or a mek a move pon another man's girl ...
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just watch yu back brethren and trust no shadows after dark....or in the day...

Comment

only way it was an attempted robbery a if u drive a common vehicle like corolla, sunny, Prado or some other vehicle that is easy to SCRAP and parts to sell

and when man a rob them usually use them gun to scare u NOT to make noise and draw attention to them

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                    and when man a rob them usually use them gun to scare u NOT to make noise and draw attention to them

Really? Thats some good info right there.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well...i might have to plead the fifth on that one

Comment

yuh betta hope das all yuh haffi "plead"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am so tried of the lawlessness.

Even on the TV show the Ofiice dem tek wi as Prekeh. 2 to 3 weeks ago dem mek fun of Jamaica saying if they wanted to go there, they would only need fi hire a ton of bodyguards and board a flight!

Not cool.

Comment

yuh tink intanet is a joke ting.. look like seh yuh haffi ease dung pon di kick of face ting.. hope yuh not kicking off face on facebook..

Glad you escape injury doh.. Forum Fambly is not to be taken for granted.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the "excitement" in your life... I was in JA for a few days last week and stayed away from Kingston except my last night (the fourth) as I was leaving next day and had to be airport by 11 AM... Kgn have too much "action" fi man my age ... good ting yuh were packing but all like a me suh fraid a gun, even eff is mi owna one...

what exactly is the "tun up di ting" crime strategy?
                              Peter R

Comment

Yuh caant ell James "Brickhead" Bond how fi end the show, him nuh use Barreta, ah Tarus himah fiyah, never hear of that weapon before, any how Brickkie keep your head and ass dung...

Comment

Working...
                                X