At least you can joke about it now....freaking scary

Comment

So true Nem!

Comment

A lot of women use it.

Comment

Yuh born wit badmind...me jus ketch it

Comment

Glad to see that you are ok Bricky. On another day I would make a quip but this is too serious to joke about. Did you report it to the police?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Taurus is Brazilian made and cheaper....

The German and Austrian gun dem ah di dearest...
                Sig-Sauer/Walther/Glock/Luger etc.

Heckler& Koch is American now, even though the name is German. Beretta (sp?) is Italian (I think) and the yanks have Browning/Colt/Smith and Wesson/Ruger, etc.

At least so its was when I briefly read Guns and Ammo to understand the technology.

Comment

Diss yuh a diss mi don't

Comment

yow... mi tink it was a joke... until mi read de ressa post dem... glad yuh survive de attack... with yuh life spare, duh wi a favor and spare wi yuh gutterances...

yuh need a better machine tuh... i'll recommend a glock 23... accurate, nice, compact, never stick, always ready...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yuh need fi stop shoot offa stars in de sky... learn fi shoot... i can recommend yuh tuh one of de best instructors a yawd... mi wudden even mek him charge yuh...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Glad that you came out of this without a scratch

Praise the Lord...and pass the ammo
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sorry to hear and I should not laugh at these things but

your posts about the incident had me rolling on floor.

Stay safe boss!

Comment

Glad t know you came out alive and well. Crime is a serious problem in Ja and as you can see if it reaches critical mass; there will be no winners. Show stop, party over.

Again: Good to know you are okay.

Comment

Cool big man them live in a diferent world, Taurus is one of maney deadley handgun there are maney of them all over Jamaica lagal and ilegal

Comment

Jus' a likkle...had a friend who had one and a pitbull...stay far from har.

Comment

Working...
                                X