Suh dem put the village clown in charge and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh dem put the village clown in charge and

dem cyaan put together a budget pon time? Yet jokers round here a talk bout hero?

"The budget will be delayed. We want the full co-operation of your side," Phillips

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1qW2pm6ZQ

This argument bout the delay is due to the tax reform committee. When the previous minister set the time line ... this idiot stood up in Parliament and said the timeline was overly ambitious. Now see it deh!!!!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

suh who yuh want dem put deh ?

Omar ?

lol !

Comment

Yuh have a likkle point.

But yuh need to be reminded that his hero status has nothing to do with his being MOF. Do I have to remind you is what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can see it now.. the hero being born along on the shoulders of Danhai and Skeng Don !

Petah tuh di Wiirrl !

BTW him still live top side a Mountain Spring.. how di tief dem ah gwaan bad suh and harass di get fit crew...

Him cyaan tell dem fi tun it down likkle.. cho...

Comment

Reaching at best...Does it amke sense to come out with a budget and change it a monh later...I'm sure the results of the IMF discussion/agreemnt will have a big impact on the budget..It makes perfect sense to delay it

Comment

how you explain the 2 budget in one month. The fact is Dr. Peter Phillips need to get him hand a little steady. Right now him nuh look so straight. He said he knew the thing so you expected a little better planning. Not until last week they knew that they would have to have a few things in place for the agreement?

Can't just play it as we go along.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              Reaching at best...Does it amke sense to come out with a budget and change it a monh later...I'm sure the results of the IMF discussion/agreemnt will have a big impact on the budget..It makes perfect sense to delay it

LOL!!!! Reaching ... if yuh say so Plush. If the budget was delayed until December ppl would try and justify it ....

"Does it amke sense to come out with a budget and change it a monh later"

When 2 budgets were presented in 3 weeks ... where was your reaction?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X