Friday! Over 18s please? -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday! Over 18s please? -

Jamaican farmer named Ralph had an accident with a lorry and was suing the lorry company. In court their hot-shot solicitor was questioning Ralph..

Solicitor

'Now didn't you say to the Police at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?'

Ralph

'Well , I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow Bessie into the...'

Solicitor

'I didn't ask for any details , just answer the question. Did you not tell the police officer at the scene of the accident, "I'm fine !" ?'

Ralph

'Well, I had just got Bessie into the sidecar and I was driving down the road.....'

The solicitor interrupted again and said,

'Your Honor , I am trying to establish the fact that , at the scene of the accident this man told the police that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Ralph's answer and said to the solicitor:

'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow Bessie'.

Ralph thanked the Judge and proceeded.

'Well as I was saying , I had just loaded Bessie , my favorite cow , into the sidecar and was driving her down the road when this huge lorry and trailer came through a stop sign and hit me right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt very bad like and didn't want to move. However , I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible pain just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a policeman on a motorbike turned up. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her and saw her condition , he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the policeman came charging across the road , gun still in hand, looked me up and down , and said
    'How badly are
    you hurt?'

'Now what the ******** would you have said'?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Man have a point!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X