• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason why I love Betty White

Betty White reveals her presidential preference

By BRETT ZONGKER | Associated Press – 13 hrs ago
    RELATED CONTENT

WASHINGTON (AP) — Betty White says she usually keeps her political views private but in this presidential election strongly favors one candidate.

As she prepares to visit the Smithsonian Institution and National Zoo next week, White told The Associated Press she "very, very much favors" President Barack Obama in the election.

The 90-year-old actress said Friday she is very bi-partisan and has stayed away from politics all of her life. She usually never says who she is for or against because she doesn't want to turn off any of her adoring fans.

White says in this year's election, she likes what Obama has done and "how he represents us."

Her comments come after Hollywood turned out at George Clooney's home to raise $15 million for Obama's re-election, a record for a single fundraiser.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

See it deh Sass , $15 million inna one night. Werl record!

Unoo think dem man deh pocket weak? LOL!

Obama hafe go up gainst bout a billion dollar pon the Repug side and me nuh see nuh black parson man a write nuh big check. Too busy a pay dung pon de Bentley I guess.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have no doubt him a go get the dollars but I want see how some a the churches and others who have been against this come around and endorse him and come out for like they did the last time. It is going to be a tight race and this is going to make certain states even tighter, I am more concerned about the ones like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida etc.

I can't see Obama win North Coralina now. He won it the last time.
      Last edited by Assasin; May 12, 2012, 07:40 PM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No he won't win N Carolina again. He barely won it last time.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

And Virginia too is off the list. Also he raised $1.5 million in 90 minutes after his statements in support of same-sex marriage to ABC.

Gay dollars strong.... http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&type=politics
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Dis nuh tight ...memba mi tell yuh.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X