Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Oil Found in Cuba

Exclusive: Repsol comes up dry in Cuba offshore well

(Reuters) - Spanish oil company Repsol said on Friday that the first well in an oil exploration project in Cuban waters has come up dry, delivering bad news to the communist island striving for economic strength and energy independence.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...84H17020120518
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Did they try getting oil from teenagers' faces?

Comment

Whe X deh? How him nuh see this one yet?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You seem happy , i wonder why ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

why would i be happy???? It just seem like we get one side of story from you, I wonder why?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Which is what ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what fit your agenda.

Comment

SMH!

Comment

Working...
                X