No announcement yet.

The cost of crime: A back of the envelope calculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, the point is that neither JLP nor PNP has given us optimal service. I do agree that JLP is better in economic affairs, but I also freely admit that they are still NOT GOOD ENUFF. Especially this new set.

To get to where we all want to be, we need to wheel and come again. In order to do that, boith sides need to be forced to admit their shortcomings and their double dealings and start over again, this time with us monitoring them and holding them accountable for goals and targets.

Do we want to be great?

Comment

Panama had any Economic Genius ?

Wi not looking for Lee Kuan Yew.. just NOT the 3 Stooges who THINK dem smart...

Yuh tink if Eddie Seaga ah run di country for 1980 -2007 di place woulda stay suh ?

Even wid di 70's setback ?

All now Don1 and Rudi dem ah try get a 2 bedroom inna Tivoli Condo wid a Harbour view...

Mi nuh entertain rank nonsense disguised in esoterics..mi nevah study di Miggle Passage innah Stats class... once yuh ave a solid economic base yuh can mek up any Kontrac yuh want.. Social, Soca or Dancehall..

Comment

LOL. You a regress now. Me a go low you for now. Could you get back to talking about your digital projects please.

Comment

One Week to Go !

Be there or be square.. miggle ah downtown.. more white man jump pon di bandwagon http://500.co/

http://digitaljam2.com/

Comment

Yuh have it backwards. To free enterprise, we have to reset the base. The base is rotten. Why the hell should a ghetto yute invest emeotionally in our system, when dem know that chances are they will get shafted as soon as they work hard, play by the rules and start to mek a likkle headway? The SYSTEM is a vampire and needs urgent reform. Nobdy really believes in it as it is unjust, cronyish and plain badminded.

If you think any of this set (labah or sochie) can equal Seaga's economic management, yuh mek a sad mistake.

Siggy and Joshie did have dem nuff bad ways, but neither was a tief nor overtly condoned tief (though Joshie made one subordinate get weh with a sugar and oil ting). Tiefing is now the order of the day from both sides. The 2 ah dem mix up bad and are stifling progress.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, ONLY THEN WILL JAMAICA KNOW PEACE AND PROSPERITY!
            Last edited by Willi; June 21, 2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Joshie only tief man wife...

Him was a Sochie..

A sociopath.. nuh try pretty it up..

PJ mek him look cute doh... nuh mess wid di "likkle black boy come a town"

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Do we want to be great?
                Some of us do.....Others would rather be either JLP or PNP

I guess some ole dawgs can't be taught new tricks
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yes.. they are called die-hard.. a minority.. but they are not the problem..

It is the ones that are not beholden (shed the household shackles dem seh) but find some quixotic reason to choose incorrectly or 'take the high road' to a dead end..

Comment

All tribalists are Jamaica's nemesis...memba mi tole yuh dat fram jump street

JLPNP Dawg dem nyam wi suppa.... mi did dun tell unnu inna 2007 seh mi neva haffi wait 5 year fi know seh JLP aggo flop

Turns out unnu neva haffi wait 5 year eida...dem flop inna 4 LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yuh ah yap like seh is ongly Jamaica have 'tribalist'.. all where yuh kotch have some wheh mek ours look chupid..

"Its the Economy stupid"

80% Brain drain for 3 decades..

Do the math.. yuh coulda Social Kontrac some more..

It dun.. had the chance(s).. blew dem...

FOR SALE

former plantation run by workers needs new Land Owner to manage Estate

Chiney or Harab.. just pick one (or both) just hurry up and pick.. focus...

Comment

lol... this is the focus:

In 2007 I predicted JLP failure...they dutifully obliged...in spectacular fashion & record time

I now in 2012 predict PNP failure... I'm 100% certain they will follow suit

JLPNP cyaan manage di wuk.....Time for a Chan....no... a New Paradigm

Memba mi tole yuh since 20HowLong

BTW...still waiting on an "analysis" LOL of my US$40B guesstimate on the cost of tribalist engendered disorder

Comment

Time for a CHANG

no 'e' required..

Comment

chiney man time now?

Comment

yuh blind ?

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                                lol... this is the focus:

In 2007 I predicted JLP failure...they dutifully obliged...in spectacular fashion & record time

I now in 2012 predict PNP failure... I'm 100% certain they will follow suit

JLPNP cyaan manage di wuk.....Time for a Chan....no... a New Paradigm

Memba mi tole yuh since 20HowLong

BTW...still waiting on an "analysis" LOL of my US$40B guesstimate on the cost of tribalist engendered disorder
                                Memba mi tole unnu

Comment

Working...
                                X