Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis song, a Rastaman anthem, go run along

and tell yuh fren..

Seven miles of Yellow Star Liners coming in the harbour.
    Yeah, seven miles of Yellow Star Liners coming in the harbour.
    I can see them coming.
    I can see I dreams running.
    I can hear the Elders saying,
    These are the days for which we've been praying.

<Chairman of China Communication Construction Company (CCCC), Zhou Jichang, said Jamaica's location will allow it to reap significant benefits in the area of shipping commerce.

Jichang, who was speaking on Friday night, a day before his company signed on to a major agreement with the Jamaican government, singled out the port of Kingston as one of the areas poised for great things upon the completed expansion of the Panama canal.

"Kingston Port, gifted with the natural deep water, has not only sound condition but also competitive advantages provided by the unique geography of Jamaica.

"After the expansion of the Panama Canal, more and more goods will be delivered to the Caribbean and North America. At that time, Kingston will play a significant role in intreport trade, enhancing its regional advantage," Jichang told persons who were present at a reception ceremony held at Devon House for members of CCCC visiting delegation.>

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news6.html

seet yah .. for the chinese 20 years is not long term, it is the shortest of short term ... they have been around as a moajor inlfuence on civilization for thousands of years virtually uninterrupted and they plan to be around much longer in the same capacity and so their short term planning probably begins with a 100 year plan.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ran into a BVI Lawyer girl at Devon House.. she been back since 2010.. forget her name but she look syrianish..

She knows Rrricki well..

Comment

er ... ah ...eeeehm ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ok ... i think i know who yuh talking about.

Comment

Hey Gamma..coming up fi di house warming...next week...

Comment

u cyaa set her up wid Muadib?

Comment

look like him doing him recon arready ...

Comment

Working...
                X