Suh its all over the "foreign press"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh its all over the "foreign press"

(remember that song) that Bob Woolmer's death (Pakistan's former coach) is murder. The first set a suspects should be who have anything to do with cricket. Being knocked out of the world cup in the first round is indeed motive.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Suh its all over the "foreign press"

<DIV>Why dis haffi happen a Jamaica? Yes, wi name all ova di place and it's likely that we had nothing to do with it, but I'm not sure we need this kind of publicity. Enough people a dead a wi country arready!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Anyway, I hope they get to the bottom of this right away and put an end to all the speculation.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fully agree! To tell the truth initially I thought it was suicide.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, yuh tink is a Colombian hitman on de loose?...Mi hear seh a memba ah de Irish contingentdead to.This is too coincidental for my liking.

pr
        Peter R

Comment

Mi nuh know what a gwan....Living here in the states I start thinking like dem Republican bwoy and mus' ask.....any chance of this being the work of any muslim extremists? - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Colombian hitman? Yuh watching too much action movie or something? Not certain about the Irish victim, but I think Woolmer's death has to do with Pakistan's exit. Hearing on Skysports last evening that some match fixing mafia may be involved. This may be turning out to be a good movie plot.

Comment

Lazie (3/22/2007)Colombian hitman? Yuh watching too much action movie or something? Not certain about the Irish victim, but I think Woolmer's death has to do with Pakistan's exit. Hearing on Skysports last evening that some match fixing mafia may be involved. This may be turning out to be a good movie plot.
              Hey nuh laugh Lazie.....when he said that Colombian hitman thing for some reason I started seeing a black and white cop driving their white ferrari with their shoes and no socks pink shirts and white blazershunting downlatino drug king pinswho go by the name ofCalderonesomewhere in Miami.

Yes I am a child of the 80's. - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

So I see!

Comment

Working...
                X