No announcement yet.

Ben, ah your video this? It lick hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is so hard to understand here? In 1972 and 76 PNP won by a majority (wthin this majority were the recipients of soft loans, land for farming and equipment) In 1980 the PNP was beaten badly at the polls ( gaining only ten seats out of sixty) Why are you constanly asking the same question in different ways? Being one of the elites with the ability of critical thought; this should be very easy for you.

Comment

So what that proves Jawge? That the PNP people and all who got the benefit all became labourites????

talk to me.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Use your blessed talent of critical thought.

Comment

I guess that means you can't answer.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Singapore was likely WORSE then in terms of stats. Look at the context of the time and the direction.

Comment

No, it not either or. He should have done the good stuff and stayed far away from the bad.

No use to eddicate if the investment goes to feed Babylon. No need to eddicate if you mash up the rath klath economy and the newly eddikated cyan find wuk.

Why is that so hard for you to penny???

Comment

U sound like an apologist now.

U seem to be arguing backwards to fit a pre-determined conclusion.

Carry on.

Comment

Or is it that people saw things spiralling out of control and tell J to wheel and come again?

The freaking economy collapsed 25% for crying out loud.

Comment

no, Jamaica was the only post colonial country with social inequity in the 60s.. pay attention nuh.. cho..

If only we were more like Barbados or Trinidad.. class/color harmony !

Comment

Class/color harmony??? Is where you getting your information from?? Not in B'dos, not in TT.

Comment

That is my point.. duh...

Is we one sacrifice wi economy to solve social inequities.. now everybody equally poor !

Now wi ah try get Visa fi run guh 'oppressive' countries..

Is Irony dem call dat ?

Comment

Too simplistic. Any social inequities 'solved'? Weren't many millionaires (US$) made in Jamaica since the 60's?

Comment

quite a few ..... the matalons, carlos hill, david smith, vin lawrence, butch stewart .....

i think the point is that overall poor people are worse off, or at the very least, no better off.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So the transfer of funds was one way?

Comment

according to ronnie thwaites ... yes.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X