• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any of you guys seen

the Geico caveman commercial? Funny as hell

RE: Has any of you guys seen

Jawge dem commercial classic!!!!!!

Yu nih si mi signature? It is in honour of those ads. Geico.com...so easy a caveman can do it. My favorite one is the one where the guy is in an airport on the moving walkwayand he notices the geico poster out of the corner of his eye and walks back to make sure he saw what he thought he saw. The look of indignation on his face was classic. The commercial said so much without having a single word of dialogue in it. Absolutely brilliant. (Clap) - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Oh now I understand your your

quote. (pardon me there). Yes the one at the airport is the landmark of them all , I even hum the song at times (everywhere I go.........) I like the one with the therapist (let me put my mom on speaker ... LOL ) I saw on the net where Disney wants to make a mini series out of it. Geico says they are only interested in advertising but if disney wants to brand it, they don't mind. Trust me this is a marketing lesson for all corporations; between the lizard and the cave man, Geico is making themselves a household name. BTW I got Geico as my auto insurance. Long before the commercials though.

Comment

<DIV>They are hilarious! And that British accent of the lizard - wikkid! Maybe an Indian accent would have been funnier but ve vouldn't understand a thing! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>http://youtube.com/watch?v=phh68THJ5...ted&amp;search=</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X