i'm extremely skeptical re the supposed counseling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm extremely skeptical re the supposed counseling

I really believe this whole counseling thing is a joke. As the facts emerge, I believe more and more that the cop knew exactly who he was stopping. Every cop who has been in East Kingston for more than 5 years knows the major leaders of the Waterhouse football club especially given their history with Harbor View FC. Another thing that got me is why would the officer get into Mr Vaz' vehicle? I am puzzled.

I know the politics of east Kingston and when I saw the photo of the cop adorned in his orange, the resolution of the picture just kept getting clearer.

So I ask in another way, will the JCF take this as an opportunity to tell the public how it should respond to potential officer shakedowns? If a bribe was being offered it was only because of the frequent practices of JCF officers.

Re the arrest, I think most people in kingston, regardless of color or ethnic origin, would not want their kids to be placed in an unknown cab with an unknown cabbie. Any reasonable Kingstonian would be irate if a police officer tried to force that.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"
Working...
X