HYPE !!! ..Now its a 3 point lead a day before the debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYPE !!! ..Now its a 3 point lead a day before the debates

CNN is reporting its a deadheat, after saying 2 days ago , Obama poll lead is opening in swing states by 6- 7 points?

Man like Sass & island can find some solace in that, but im still bruk....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

solace in what? All you do is go out and vote and get all your friends to. It nuh amaze you to see the poor candidate Romney is and still around?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As usual X cannot separate what he would like to see happen from what is actually happening. Him remind me of Bagdhad Bob, LOL.

I think the Libya story is starting to affect Obama because it look like some kind of cover-up was going on initially.

Univision is also digging into the Fast and Furious story which has been under-reported in the mainstream media, I am wondering if that will affect his Latino support as well.

Obama is still ahead but not by much and this thing has 5 weeks to go which is a very long time in politics.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Obama is holding his lead...comfortably at this time.

The media as usual has now turned against the frontrunner. That is how it always is in the good ole USA. Am sure that action is self-promoting - helps ratings = helps income (increases users=aids selling of ads, etc.)

1 or 2 days before election day the 'real polls' shall appear!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The bar is so low for Romney in the debate that he can either kill himself or finally articulate some form of message which will get a few votes.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Obama have some friends in the media. Some will turn but some are going to hold him up bigtime. He is a likeable guy and has done decent so he has and will always get his fair share of positive press.

Comment

Are you saying that there is a grand media conspiracy that is controlling all the polls, including the independent ones?

Because that is exactly what the Republican extremists are saying , except their conclusion is that Romney is really leading by at least 5 points.

Obviously polls can only show today's reality and cannot predict the future, so one would expect that the polls done a day or two before elections will be closest to the final results.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The traditional news media is more liberal than conservative.

Conservatives dominate talk radio though.

Comment

yeah I know and Obama hasn't ruffle too many feathers so he will get positive press plus any real independent commentator can see some positives things he has done. Even Fox can't make anything stick.

Comment

Stats man duh some stats , whats the probablity of the President blowing out the opposition with national polls at a 50 -50 ratio? keep in mind you have an electorial college that will decide the election.

Hint Texas have Romney up by 20 points with a 38 deleates , Obama up by said 20 in California with 55 delegates and X amount states to be called for delegate wise.

Obama has 237 delegates in his pocket for X states

Kissteeth delegates a talk.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

convention over. Delegates done vote long time.

Comment

ok sah ..lol

Comment

Him mean electoral college votes, but tek time wid him, him new to dis. LOL.

X, electoral college is not directly proportional to the national poll but they move in the same direction because many battleground states move in unison.

If Obama has 49-50% of the national vote he wins the electoral college, for Romney he may need 50-51% of the national vote. But there is no way any candidate going to get 46% of the national vote and win, that just won't happen.

Comment

Yuh tink Sass know dat ?even after yuh point it out to him..lol.....ok agreeing with your 46 % value how do you even see it as close ?

Explain that to Sass

Comment

It is close because it does not take that much for a 3% change in the national poll. Ask John McCain who was leading Obama after the Republican convention and then between Palin and the financial crisis, he lost by about 6-7% points.

My belief is that Romney himself cannot turn it around, but there is a lot of uncertainty going on in the world and in 5 weeks who knows what can happen. Libya situation, Iran, Taliban a get hype up again, Europe in a mess, etc , etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X