Guess which nationality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess which nationality

A man comes to my hospital and ask me if I know any nurses aids who want to do home care work off the books , I told him yes I know some who might be interested ,so he gives me his number so my friend calls him, he tells her he will send her info about the job by email,he sends an application ,asking for name, address, last job hx, bank account number etc etc and of course authourisation to do a criminal background check ?

Its a good thing she nuh hungry.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

??????

Comment

Republic of Montego Bay?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

2nd time i buck one like dat, 1st time man come with a blank money order scheme, i am wondering haaaaaaaaad bout dem man deh now.

Granted I have met many MDs who would settle my bias inclinations thats its just a few.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What you say? Them worst than the republic of Tivoli now??? LOL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            A man comes to my hospital and ask me if I know any nurses aids who want to do home care work off the books , I told him yes I know some who might be interested ,so he gives me his number so my friend calls him, he tells her he will send her info about the job by email,he sends an application ,asking for name, address, last job hx, bank account number etc etc and of course authourisation to do a criminal background check ?

Its a good thing she nuh hungry.
            I would fix his business wid some bogus digits
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Just different sources of income.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X