X you gone quiet pon the US presidential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X you gone quiet pon the US presidential

race since Wednesday, give we an update nuh.

What the Long island polls saying since the debate? Still Obama by a landslide?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Nothing changed on this end,opps sorry the sugar high that some felt for Romney is fading, he unmasked himself as a flip flopper till dem a call him flipper.Besides the wingnuts saying Mitt was aggresive they all conceeded he scares them more than ever with his vagueness when pressed, they all gave prezi props for coming with specifics.

Blown out, you still see it close.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OK sah, well if the people in the Long Island poll have that viewpoint then that must be how the general public saw it. LOL

I admire your courage in standing your ground even when it is crumbling around you. LOL.

Obama better come good next debate.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well Biden better come well first. This is one of the most important VP debate in a long while.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You see if differently ,so you think another debate is going to change something that he lost,strange isnt it the prezi gets faulted for being too specific/professorial while Romney gets praise for being aggresive and vague to the point of outright lying,you think the voting public are fools.

The president lost nothing and will gain much more by the election.The wingnuts think Romney is a right wing centrist liberal, to vote for him is too risky.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not what I think. The polls already show that Obama has taken a hit after the debate, especially in the battleground states. But I forget you don't take polls seriously, unless they show Obama winning big.

But keep reading only the liberal websites if it makes you feel better.

Comment

The national polls have Romney up by 2 post debate last time i checked from some website..lol, haven you learnt anything from polls.

That was from a right wing website .I believe in the commonsense of people ,yes even wingnuts have it.

Comment

Yep, realclearpolitics.com is a right wing website. All the polls are nonsense and biased. Even the ones that showed Obama up by 3-4 a week ago.

They must be if it doesn't show what you want them to show.Next week when Obama bounces back suddenly you will be using their polls again.

LOL! When you a go pon tour?

Comment

Why are you attributing my belief in any poll site ? you better stick with my long island wingnut reference.If you believe in any site say so,my way of determining public sentiment is reserved for me.

Comment

Gallup tracking shows 5 point swing in polls post-debate.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157907/ro...ebate-win.aspx

Romney Narrows Vote Gap After Historic Debate Win
                    By record-high margin, debate watchers say Romney did better
                    by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Registered voters' preferences for president are evenly split in the first three days of Gallup tracking since last Wednesday's presidential debate. In the three days prior to the debate, Barack Obama had a five-percentage-point edge among registered voters.

Comment

Yuh soun nervous, boss mi say blow out , yuh still inna d poll ting ? Dem say a bredda going beat Chavez and it close ,blow out , dem say JLP a guh squeak pass PNP blow out ,dem say Romney a open up lead ,blow out.

Preach to yuh choir,X nuh preach pan no man mike...lol

Comment

Me done say Obama by a whisker long time, so me nuh nervous.

Prophecy revealing, lol

Comment

Working...
                        X