RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesbian files lawsuit against McDonald's after starting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian files lawsuit against McDonald's after starting...

Lesbian files lawsuit against McDonald's after starting fight with Jamaican employee
    NEW YORK, USA – A lesbian woman here who admitted to starting a violent fight in a Manhattan McDonald’s restaurant that involved a Jamaican employee is suing the fast food restaurant.

Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Jamaican Rayon McIntosh, 32, used “unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force” in the October 2011 incident that resulted in her skull being fractured.

Darbeau is also suing the owner of the franchise, charging there was inadequate security and the restaurant never should have hired someone with “brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities.”
    Police originally arrested McIntosh, saying he assaulted Darbeau and her lover, Rachel Edwards, with a heavy-duty grill scraper.
    A grand jury refused to indict McIntosh after seeing a video showing that Darbeau and Edwards jumped over the counter and started the fight.
    McIntosh, an ex-convict who got out of jail in March 2011, was released, but Darbeau and Edwards were charged.
    They pleaded guilty last month to starting the fight and were sentence to probation.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz28iKnAjUe
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That this scum would file a lawsuit is no surprise to me, but that a bottom feeding gutter trial lawyer would take a case like this is even less surprising. New York has a lot of those.

Comment

didn't she plead guilty to some charge relating to this? mcdonalds should counter sue. it is interesting to note that 1. the employee was not charged; 2) she was and she pleaded guilty;

is the employee even named in the lawsuit as a defendant?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep. McDonald's should counter for the adverse publicity that this gutter rat caused their business.

Comment

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXdY...lds%2Bincident

Comment

She wants another flogging!!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

I laugh till I weak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, that beat down was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, maybe I should not have laughed at this violent act. My apologies. Real men do not hit ladies! Shame on him!

(snicker)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I laugh till I weak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, that beat down was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, maybe I should not have laughed at this violent act. My apologies. Real men do not hit ladies! Shame on him!

(snicker)
                Is she one though?? a real lady wouda nevah jump ovah de countah!!! ahhh bwoyyy
                Peter R

Comment

anedda fine addition to the Jamaican legend
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oh! Okay! Then clobber tha *****!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X